Sunday, February 22, 2009

Filling the Void ~ The start of my journey...

So, I finished my first video for skate 2 this Friday night Saturday early early morning. I have to say, I'm really quite pleased with the way it turned out. I'm planning on making a longer video later on down the road. Hopefully, I can do some better editing and maybe have some friends in it as well (the power of technology). Hopefully, having my very first blog post about a video game video doesn't show my "nerdiness" too much.




...a little about my video...

I titled this video "Filling the Void." I've been really bored these past few weeks, despite all the mounds of college work and regular work. Also, having winter weather outside isn't helping this state of mind at all. I figured I'd have the title of my video reflect the somewhat of a "cure" skate 2 has brought in aiding this boredom. The song in the video is "Roygbiv" by Boards of Canada. I tend to think of the overall theme of the video as a balanced, smooth, and flowing. Well, no more delays. Here's the video - Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment